This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
These are 10 glass floors I made. They are double sided which means that you can see them from the top as well as underneath. I use them for skylights on a flat roof. The plain (2 & 3) I use for trellises, arches.
1. Plain Glass Floor
2. Plain Glass Floor Frosted
3. Accented Plain Glass Floor
4. Accented Plain Glass Floor Frosted
Stained Glass: (Match Maxis 'Conspicuous Views' window)
3. Nouveau Revisited
4. Blue Gold
- if someone is standing on them, their shadow makes a cut out.
- if you make a dome or other shape you notice that the bottoms cut thru, not a huge issue but I will try and fix it by making them single sided.
This is my first time making glass floors, so I am new to all this. I will try fix the issues or if someone knows how and would like to share, thank you.
*Recolor, no credit necessary, do whatever you'd like. Happy Siming