Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 759 (Who?), Viewed: 285032 times.
Page 31 of 31
Test Subject
#751 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamaDove
Okay, I tried them out and they worked well, though there was still some floating sims when they sat down, which is not that big a deal. Still, I really liked the expanded allowed heights in a previous iteration of the mod and will probably keep using that one. Is there a way to expand the shortness especially to these?

Yes there's a way to make sims even shorter but I don't know if sims will look nice.
Scholar
#752 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 10:35 AM Last edited by Morphar : 31st Mar 2018 at 7:06 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterPearl
I use this files plus Ash77 slider scripts.
And I think it is compatible with CmarNYC's feet height slider, but I haven't tested it with my version of the mod yet.
However, I have no idea if it works with the Growth Slider.

It looks great. I verified that it works with CmarNYC's sliders. However the slider for the feets is not there then. Also verified that height settings survive ageing and that it is genetic.

Max, my talest sim, had fivefolds? with a normal hight sim. Three of them was tall when I aged them to teen.
Max brother, Mini, is the shortest sim. Three short sims was the result.

Not tested to type in height in cheat console.

One glitch discovered. One tall sim had an invisible head except for the teeth. Not permanently though.

Tested with:
Height Slider Head Fix.zip by WaterPearl #738
Slider Scripts.zip by Ash77 #392
CmarNYC's feet height slider by CMARnyc, modified by Manderz0630 #726
Mad Poster
#753 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Fivefolds? Do you mean had five kids at once? They're called Quintuplets.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#754 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 4:26 PM Last edited by Morphar : 28th Mar 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
Fivefolds? Do you mean had five kids at once? They're called Quintuplets.

Yes, blame Google translate.
One in a Quintuplets is translated to quint but in plural it is translated to fivefolds.

The height of teens is still equal to adults.
My Mini with teen son below. To make teens chorter must be in the Growth module I think.
In GODJUL1 version teens are shorter.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#755 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 2:19 PM Last edited by CaityCupcakes10 : 31st Mar 2018 at 2:52 PM.
Hi! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but which files do I need to download to get the latest version of just the CAS height slider/growth module? I've been reading a few pages back and I'm not sure which to download. I don't need any hand/arm/leg sliders, just the overall height and dynamic growth if that's possible. Someone else has asked this, but that was almost a year ago and I'm not sure if the combination suggested to them will still work now. Thanks!
Scholar
#756 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaityCupcakes10
Hi! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but which files do I need to download to get the latest version of just the CAS height slider/growth module? I've been reading a few pages back and I'm not sure which to download. I don't need any hand/arm/leg sliders, just the overall height and dynamic growth if that's possible. Someone else has asked this, but that was almost a year ago and I'm not sure if the combination suggested to them will still work now. Thanks!

List of files used in my testing now:

Height Slider Head Fix.zip by WaterPearl #738
Slider Scripts.zip by Ash77 #392
CmarNYC's feet height slider by CMARnyc, modified by Manderz0630 #726

You can get Growth from the download in post# 701. Other says it is not working. Not tested by me.
Test Subject
#757 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpilgrim
The original Simmythesim mod did exactly that (the file name is Height Slider Growth.package): children grew gradually every night, and teens automatically became shorter the next night after their birthday and grew gradually to young adult height after that. This mod was still working after the toddler patch but was unfortunately broken after the Cats & Dogs update.

This an actual family I had in my game using that mod and without editing the heights manually. The teen is shorter, and one of the children is taller than his little brother.

Tall teens is really the one thing I really dislike about the game and I agree, having to manually make them shorter is a hassle... maybe if all of us who hate tall teens join forces we might convince a clever modder to fix this!

I really liked this mod. He made the game more alive. Does anyone know if it's still supported by the creator or completely abandoned?
Scholar
#758 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niktonija
I really liked this mod. He made the game more alive. Does anyone know if it's still supported by the creator or completely abandoned?

Abandoned and not supported but he shared the code.
What is missing in this project is a Python programmer that can modify the script file.

In post #194 you have the source code as left by Simmythesim:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...634#post5050634

Modyfied by several other creators though.
Test Subject
#759 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 10:48 PM
Hello! Is there anyway to get this to work now? Like what should I download? I've tried to get this to work in my game but nothing seems to be working. Help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!
Scholar
#760 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byroix
Hello! Is there anyway to get this to work now? Like what should I download? I've tried to get this to work in my game but nothing seems to be working. Help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

See post #756. Also read the latest posts.
Page 31 of 31